Friday 17 September 2010

Hello and welcome everyone

Hello and Welcome everyone please read this page first if you are new to Dom Bower Photo

This blog page is going to be the follow up text version and link help for all the new videos posted up on the youtube channel Dombowerphoto, the new photography only youtube channel.


here I will do my best to attach my videos and also links to any of the equipment I have used in the videos, be it software, cameras, tripods, bags, lenses or filters, Clicking on the links I provide will also help me to see where your most interested in and what is most demand driven part of the photography reviews and tips.

I hope you all enjoy the site and please feel free to email me from my website www.dombower.com with any requests.

Regards

Dom



 
 
Sport in waves

Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.


Do not look at the site or tshirts if you are under 18 years old
you have been warned

The link for UK photographers check out

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/sportinwaves


For the US buyers click below



Facebook

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment